Friday, October 23, 2009

surprises

24/7 wrapped up tonight
and 45 minutes before closing prayer began,
my front driver's side tire made an impressive attempt to leap from the place where i very much prefer that it stay.
so there my four precious wheels wait until tomorrow when someone will likely move them all to a shop for a little work
and it is the sweet little surprises that remind me just how well He takes care of me
when Johnny is so willing and available to help
and my schedule just so happens to be completely empty this weekend
and then i think about worrying
and then i think again
because it has never helped before
and He has never been unfaithful before
and its a real treat to be able to rest,
even and especially in times like these

1 comment:

  1. glad to see these blogs again....your blogs

    ReplyDelete