Sunday, January 13, 2013

stones


when God leads it should be simple,
she said.
knowing myself, however,
if i sit back and wait for simple
or if i wait for motivation,
my fear is often greater than any risky submission.

but
Father, i know that You will lead and You will make clear
and Your ability to speak is greater than any ability of mine to hear You.

daughter, you need not dramatize  e v e r y t h i n g .
delight in what is good.
hold on to it.
believe Me for your brothers.
take heart; My burden is light.
let what I have finished be your joy.
the debt that you could never pay, I've paid.
now You may approach the throne of grace with  c o n f i d e n c e ,
knowing that I have changed all of it.
you have the hope of rest.
you have the hope of a city made of gold
and every kind of precious stone
where there is no more tears or death or pain
but light, and healing, and the tree of life

and this is no doubt what she was talking about.
it should all be joy.
all of life is joy.
with Jesus.

because this is where You lead.

1 comment:

  1. all of life is joy.
    i like that.
    thank you for the clear reminder.
    and thanks for bringing your joy to my home
    and children. you sure bring all of us
    a LOT of joy.

    ReplyDelete