Saturday, December 13, 2014

inch

a few friends have asked why i'm not writing much lately
and the obvious answer is time
the holidays
family
out-of-town friends here, home
and the not-so-obvious answer is that i've been dreaming
and none of these swirling ideas are close to fruition
yet
so i don't have much to say
yet
but i do feel
like that little girl, lollipop in hand, wide-eyed, curious
with wonder
if God really is preparing the ground
for my little mustard seed
if this dream is the one
finally
that combines my passions, my loves
with His
if this is the merging that i've been praying and inching toward all my life
so
please
pray for me
with me
for patience to listen and wait
for obedience to step when i hear that quiet leading
for humility to start small, to be small
for confidence in God, not me, but me because of Him

1 comment:

  1. TAMMY YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER AND SHOULD WRITE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE. I will be posting comments on your wall obsessively now that im back in the blog world, muahahahahha

    ReplyDelete