Monday, December 14, 2009

Next

We are excited to be winding down a bit for Christmas
(We get 10 days off)
I am going to take a little trip to St. Louis for a few days to see a good friend
(I can’t wait! Katie, I hope this trip is for me what your last trip to GR was for you…perspective, freshness, and answers…)
I am just finishing up finals- my 5th college semester
And I’ve found that it was all a little much this time around
Too busy [not in general, just in relationship with everything else]
A break is going to be very welcome.
And at the Boiler Room
I feel like, for me at least,
God is giving me eyes to see the value of the seeds that have been planted,
Whether they are dormant for now or not, I can appreciate their power
And His power
For our precious Dave and Tony Montana and Michelle Montana [but not really Montana] and Joe and Marvin [I’m excited to see what reawakens in him while he spends the next years back in prison: his self-declared mission field]
His arm is not too short
His people just need to be persistent.
In faith.
Night and day.
Give Him no rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment