Friday, August 6, 2010

full

i think that i have just come up on a season in which God is renewing my awareness of my need for Him.
and this renewal is such grace. from Him.
this reminder, re-focus to Himself, is what i hope to be the daily interaction between He and i. always.
and it is beyond my capability to express how genuinely i am experiencing this need that i have for Him and this love that He has given me for Himself. and i hope that i never lose this treasure of experiential learning.
it is a real gift when He brings me to the place of misery when one too many days passes without real communication.
because He is well aware of where my heart is. He is not oblivious to the days when i read a few chapters...then on with my day (my day, right?)
He demands real relationship. and real knowledge of Him. not because He's egotistical, but because He knows that for me to know Him is the best way possible to live.
He came that i (and you) may have life.

to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment