Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holy


Tony wrote once about an hour in the prayer garage where he quickly tried to get the kids settled and busy so that he could get on to the “holy” stuff (and then he went on to explain that God quickly redefined that mindset).

And I just know that this will be a struggle for me this semester- because it has been the past few years.

I want to spend time with Him- sorting out what I am thinking and feeling about life, reading His Word, praying for people, hearing His encouragement, but I have come to realize that it is in the things that He asks of me on a daily basis that He will further reveal what He says to me in the quiet times…

So to take the time to be fully present and available with the kids that I take care of, to do my best whether its cleaning, writing papers, studying for tests, listening to a friend…

this is Him opening my eyes to His heart a little more…


No comments:

Post a Comment