Monday, September 29, 2008

Pieces.

This is what my life is breaking into.
And I'm walking.
Step by step.
Into the Desert.
But it is His.
His Desert.
So I know that the light that shines on the other side is even brighter than the one that's shining now.
But I don't like the in between.
I don't like the emptiness.
In fact I hate it- and I would keep hating it if it weren't for what I've seen Him do in my life before.
In the Desert.
So I cry.
And I get frustrated. Easily.
And I get mad.
And I get selfish.
And I get thirsty.
I get thirsty for relationship.
I want Him more than anything.
And I want my family.
And I want my friends. I want my closest friends to be more available.
And I want that one friend that will always be there.
I want him to be in my life and I don't want to have to wait.
I want that friend that looks at me with those eyes through which he looks at no one else.
I want that person that's always there.
That one person that will always be there- the one that's for me- the one that knows and loves and delights in my heart.
And I want to love him right back.
I want that one consistent person.
I want that heart.
And I don't want to have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment