Monday, September 29, 2008

Spirit.

My prayer for my school is that we might know what it means for prayer and worship to be lead by the Spirit.

We will never know prayer without first learning the importance of hearing God's voice and being sensitive to His leading.

And we just cannot possibly ever grasp worship- the way God desires- until we experience it under the leadership of the Spirit of God.

And this frustrates me.
Because I'm learning to love my school.
But at the same time I'm learning to know God deeper and more genuinely and passionately than I ever have.
And I desperately want that for all of us.

But tradition.
Comfort.
Fear.

This gets in the way.
And I get angry.
And I don't know where to go from here.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and relationship with Abba. you are so stinkin beautiful:-)Love**

    ReplyDelete