Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update?

I know I am due for another post-
probably overdue.
So I'll try to summarize what's up.
Colin turned 1.
He had a great little party...
where he apparently contracted conjunctivitis.
Yes, pink eye.
And Addi got it too.
So the rest of us are only hoping not to...
Kristi is home.
This makes the sisters happy.
And brothers.
And mom.
And dad.
Etc.
And Nathan- or Nate- moves up next month.
And he visits tonight through the weekend.
This makes Kristi happy.
And the rest of us, but her the most.
I am thoroughly enjoying my classes this semester.
Abnormal Psych.
Hebrew.
Biblical Foundations.
Writing in Culture.
Family Interactions.
I love school.
I hate- I hate writing papers.
More than I love school, I love Jesus.
I love spending time in the silence.
I love spending time in His Word.
I love getting to know Him- not just about Him.
I love how much He continues to teach me about myself.
I love His discipline.
Humility.
Peace.
Freedom.
Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment